MARCH 23, 2017, 8:00AM - 9:30AM
Project Financing Resources & Assistance
Come for breakfast and learn about the financial resources that are available for your business to go green! You will learn about low-interest loans and other grant opportunities that are available to you and your customers around the state.
The presentations will cover examples such as:
- Valley Craft, a manufacturer in Lake City that that received a grant to switch to powder coating
- JIT Powder Coating, a custom coater in Farmington that received a low interest loan to purchase a washer which helps them reduce energy use and phosphorus releases in wastewater
- Nordic Ware, a cookware manufacturer in St, Louis Park that hosted an intern to evaluate improvements to paint systems and part cleaning procedures
- Eric David, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency Small Business Assistance Program
- Tim Milner, JIT Powder Coating
- Roopesh Pushpala, Nordic Ware
- Paul Pagel, Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
2905 Snelling Ave
Roseville, MN 55113
Cost: Members-$10 / Non-Members-$15 Cost includes breakfast selection from Pippin's breakfast menu.
Deadline for registration is March 20, 2017
MARCH 30, 2017, 9:00AM - 4PM
Minnesota Efficient Irrigation Summit
Join Rain Bird, along with presenters from the Minnesota DNR, Metropolitan Council, MN TAP and the University of Minnesota Extension for a day of water-efficient irrigation education.
At the Summit, we’ll share water-efficient information, resources and tips, plus cost-effective retrofit and upgrade irrigation solutions to help you meet your water conservation goals! An efficient irrigation product fair and presenter info tables will be available before and after presentations.
Cost: A lunch fee of $10 per person will be charged to assure compliance with all State and municipal laws.
McNamara Alumni Center ( U of M Campus)
200 SE Oak St
Minneapolis, MN 55455
More Information and Register HERE